Update: Due to high demand,
Walmart is ending this event 9/21!
Walmart is jumping in on the Car Seat Trade In game, and to be honest, this is my favorite trade in deal so far!!! They are also calling September the “Best of Baby Month.”
Full Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. I use these to help keep my blog going. I appreciate when you use my links to purchase products (and I know you appreciate knowing it doesn’t cost you any extra!). Find my deal page to see great deals HERE!
Walmart is offering a $30 gift card for your car seat trade in!
I took 2 old car seats we had in yesterday and this is what I found out!
- 2 Car Seats per address. They took my driver’s license. I didn’t ask what to do if your current address is different than what’s on your DL.
- They *CAN* be expired. Any car seat, any condition from what I can see.
- 1 gift card per car seat. So if you bring 2 car seats, you get 2 $30 gift cards.
- The gift cards are just Walmart gift cards. They can be used on anything at Walmart. No exceptions. (We bought some clearance pool toys and tubs for organizing with some of the money.)
- The promotion runs through September 21 (Walmart is ending it early! Hurry!).
Make sure to follow Fun2Find Deals on Facebook to find all the best deals!
Krysten (@WeirdGirlBlog) says
Oh this is such an excellent idea. I’m usually not a Walmart shopper but I love that they’re doing this. Thanks for sharing!
Amber Myers says
I love that Walmart is doing this! I wish my kids were younger! They are well beyond carseat ages.
Lyosha Varezhkina says
That sounds like a fantastic deal! Plus car seats are a must and should be comfy
Cindy Ingalls says
I recently saw this deal on my local news station. I think it’s such a great way to help families and also keep car seats out of landfills.
Car seats are a must have! It’s amazing that Walmart’s doing this.
momi berlin says
that $30 giftcard is big help already. which reminds me that i should get one for my little one becauase weve been traveling alot and he doesnt have a car seat yet.
momi berlin says
the $30 giftcard is a big help already. i always believe in the importance of a car seat. which reminds me to get one for our little toddler.
Mommy Sigrid says
This is great news for parents who have new babies! At least they get to save $30 on the new car seat that’s clean and safer.