Update: Due to high demand,
Walmart is ending this event 9/21!
Walmart is jumping in on the Car Seat Trade In game, and to be honest, this is my favorite trade in deal so far!!! They are also calling September the “Best of Baby Month.”
Full Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. I use these to help keep my blog going. I appreciate when you use my links to purchase products (and I know you appreciate knowing it doesn’t cost you any extra!). Find my deal page to see great deals HERE!
I took 2 old car seats we had in yesterday and this is what I found out!
- 2 Car Seats per address. They took my driver’s license. I didn’t ask what to do if your current address is different than what’s on your DL.
- They *CAN* be expired. Any car seat, any condition from what I can see.
- 1 gift card per car seat. So if you bring 2 car seats, you get 2 $30 gift cards.
- The gift cards are just Walmart gift cards. They can be used on anything at Walmart. No exceptions. (We bought some clearance pool toys and tubs for organizing with some of the money.)
- The promotion runs through September 21 (Walmart is ending it early! Hurry!).
Make sure to follow Fun2Find Deals on Facebook to find all the best deals!