This year is different.
This is what we keep hearing! And shopping for the best deals is hard right now, too. More people are shopping online and things go quickly. I’m here to help you out! I run a Facebook Page devoted to quick deals! I’m personally inviting you to come hang out, see the deals, enter giveaways, and join our little community! I’ll also help you save money while doing your Christmas shopping – and all year round!
What’s special about my page?
We all know there are a billion deals out there and a gazillion deal sites you can follow. Why should you come hang out with me? Here’s a couple reasons!
- It’s free for you! I may get paid a small commission if you shop through my links, but you won’t be charged a thing. Each site includes it in their advertising budget… so essentially I’m helping them advertise. BUT!
- I only pick my favorite deals. Meaning – I weed through the gazillion deals and only post products I have bought / or would buy for my own family. I read reviews. I look at real life pics. I price compare. I only post what I feel are the absolute best deals for you. Of course, I’m human – so make sure you’re getting what YOU want before you purchase through my links – but I’m doing my best to not lead you astray. I don’t make a commission for returned items or for link clicks, so it doesn’t do me – or you – any good to post a bad deal.
- I’m a mom. I have a family. I look for things that are helpful. Sure – I could post a bunch of random coupons – and sometimes I do just for fun – but overall I try to post things that we need or want, not useless codes.
- All of this together saves you TIME and MONEY! I do the searching, finding, and weeding out so you don’t have to. Also, if you are looking for a specific item, fill out my survey HERE and join Fun2Find Deals HERE so I can tag you when I find your deal!
- Shopping through my links supports my family. I am a registered nurse and still pick up shifts at the hospital but most of the time I stay home with my 3 little ones – so when you shop my links you’re supporting our family and allowing me to be home more. Thank you!
Leave a Reply